Book your space for February 2015 now!
We take front-line and sales professionals on a journey to improve individual and business performance through effective communication, to build customer engagement.
Small changes in interpersonal communication, selling, influencing skills can make big differences to your overall business performance.
Connecting with Customers covers the critical elements of customer service and develops an understanding of how to connect more effectively with customers. It covers Communication Styles, Conflict Resolution, Cultural Intelligence and Teamwork.
The Customer Experience
The course starts by exploring customer experience and why it is important in today's competitive business environment where customers are highly connected.
- What defines a great customer experience and how can we build customer engagement?
- What are the benefits to creating a genuine experience and how can we most effectively create that experience for customers?
- Using customer experience as a tool to create competitive advantage
Participants will consider the impact they have on team members and customers, how to influence people positively and create memorable experiences by exploring the following areas
- Using interpersonal communication to influence great service experiences
- Understanding individual communication preferences
- Building rapport and influencing people
- Understand how interpersonal communication influences great service experiences
Participants will explore how to make the most of challenging and often difficult conversations by approaching them with professionalism and confidence.
- Identify personal tools for influencing difficult people
- Turning complaints and challenges into opportunities
- Identify the different outcomes when using suggesting, questioning and direct tell approaches
- Ensuring people feel valued and respected even if they are not correct!
Cultural Intelligence builds awareness and social intelligence of our important emerging markets, in particular Indian & China. The course examines these markets to understand customs, value systems and learn how to appreciate cultural diversity.
- Develop awareness of norms, values and behaviours of cultures important to your business
- Removing any cultural prejudices and communication barriers through appreciating the diversity of our visitor markets
- Develop your cultural and social intelligence skills relative to our most important markets – Australia, China & India
The customer experience is usually delivered by a number of people, so teamwork is a key part of delivering a great customer experience.
- Using the communication style model identify barriers to teamwork
- Creating thorough handovers and ensuring a seamless baton change
- Understanding of others roles within a team
- Explore ways to overcome barriers
Queenstown - QRC House, 7 Coronation Drive, Queenstown
One day workshop from 8.30-5.30pm
$299 (+GST) per person
19 February 2015
30 April 2015
28 July 2015
9 September 2015
12 November 2015
- A clear understanding of customer expectations
- Understanding communication style and how it impacts others
- How to turn conflict and complaints into a positive experience
- Awareness and understanding of different cultures
- Importance of internal teamwork on the customer experience