Manager as Coach / Train the Trainer
For Head of Departments, Team Leaders, Coaches, Managers, Trainers.
First course for 2017 - Tuesday 7th March - course filling
CUSTOMISED INHOUSE COURSES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Our one day Train the Trainer/Manager as Coach programme is designed for experienced as well as emerging Managers, Trainers, Coaches, Head of Departments and Team Leaders.
This workshop will demonstrate and coach participants on
- Tools to design effective training models for inductions, on-job coaching and new environments
- How to create more effective retention/recall strategies for required professional skills.
- EQ and it's importance in all interactions with colleagues, managers and any customer of your business.
1. Coaching your team / staff
- Work communication style profiling - assess the diversity within your team and the individual learning preferences of your staff
- Understand more about reading people and situations to enable decisions on whether to direct, coach, support or delegate.
2. Coaching Models
- People new to coaching others can tend to throw everything at new staff in the first week. Learn about stepped training, practice and feedback - one step at a time.
- Explore and activate use of the GROW coaching model in effective leadership
3. Leadership Communication
- Explore the difference between words and tone, and the impact you have on those working for you
- Understand more about modes of language / communication and it's impact on brain chemistry
- See how questioning and feedback strategies need to change for different situations
4. Training Techniques
- Training/learning in small chunks
- Activate information for retention
- Power of positive coaching and feedback - appreciate the important sequence of communicating WHY / HOW / WHAT.
- Challenging conversations - using your EQ.
- Effective coaching to develop your team
- Being aware how using EQ can be the greatest contribution you make as a leader/coach/trainer.
- Becoming that Manager, TL, Trainer or Coach who people want to be around/to work for.
Who should attend?
- Team Leaders
$350 + GST. Course costs include morning and afternoon refreshments, lunch, and workshop materials.
Please call QRC on 409 0500 or email for questions/bookings.