Diploma: Hospitality Management
Introduction - Hospitality Management
Queenstown Resort College delivers the Diploma of Hospitality Management. This is an international hotel management qualification, which provides international pathways to higher study and exciting careers throughout the world.
The diploma focuses on both hospitality and hotel management training which upon completion, will help you find employment in hotels, resorts and day spas around the world. Qualifications are increasingly sought after in the hospitality and tourism industry and this diploma will put you on the fast-track to a career in hospitality or hotel management.
Key Features - Hospitality Management
QRC is one of the best hotel, hospitality and tourism management training course providers because:
- You will train in the front office, restaurant, bar and kitchen of a working hotel.
- Your diploma includes fully paid work experience in a hotel, resort or luxury lodge. QRC students have secured exceptional internship placements with world renowned properties.
- You can specialise in a high growth area of hospitality management - students have the option of one elective in either (minimum class number requirements apply):
- International Resort and Day Spa Management
- Event Management or
- Wine Studies
- Based in New Zealand's premier tourist resort, you will learn from current industry practitioners from international tourism and hotel operators.
- International degree pathways - by completing a further year and a term of study with the prestigious ICMS in Sydney or César Ritz Colleges in Switzerland, you can gain an internationally recognised business degree. NB: You will need a Grade Point Average of 2.5 to transfer to ICMS.
- You will wear a professional business suit and be awarded a mark for Professional Excellence - this can be a challenging part of the course, but it will set you apart when you graduate.