QRC provides safe, affordable and convenient accommodation for all students. You’ll find common areas, games rooms and weekly events- everything you need to play, study and learn in comfort.
QRC Lodge - Halls of Residence
The Lodge is encouraged for Hospitality Management and Adventure Tourism Management Diploma students in their first two terms at QRC.
Conveniently located 1.5km from the main Queenstown Resort College campus, QRC Lodge is a pleasant 20 minute walk or a short commute via public transport. QRC Lodge provides a comfortable transition between living at home and being responsible for leasing their own accommodation.
With a number of rooming options available, students can choose between shared or single rooms. Rooms are furnished with a TV, fridge, wireless internet and ensuite bathroom. Communal facilities include a tennis court, fitness centre, kitchen and lounge areas. Meals are provided and an on-site Manager is available 24/7.
This safe and secure facility, situated in a scenic location is the ideal environment for students.
- Student lounge with Plasma TV, dining room and kitchen
- Coin operated student laundry
- Car parking
- Tennis Court
- BBQ area
- Twin share (King Single bed- variations may apply)
- Single standard 1 (Lakeview, Queen bed)
- Single standard 2 (King Single bed)
All bedrooms are fully furnished with bed, desk, mini fridge, wardrobe, television and ensuite bathroom.
Wireless internet, power and catered meals are included (breakfast is provided daily and evening meals are provided Sunday to Thursday).
Shotover Lodge provides long term accommodation for Graduate Diploma students and Diploma students in their final two terms of study.
Located in picturesque Arthur's Point, just minutes from Coronet Peak ski field and 7 minutes drive into Queenstown, Shotover Lodge allows students to be self sufficient and independent while still participating in the student body.
Studio style apartments with kitchenettes are available for one or two people.
- Fully equipped communal kitchen
- Coin operated laundry
- Spacious guest lounge with pool table, fireplace, couches, television and dining tables
- Outdoor entertainment area with open fireplace, BBQ, picnic tables and expansive lawn
- Ample free parking
- Single or twin share (choice of one king or two single beds)
- Central heating with in-room control
- Furnished with couch and television
- Private ensuite bathroom
- Kitchenette equipped with fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and basic cutlery and dishes
- Balcony or patio with outdoor furniture
- Internet allowance of 20GB per month
Please note: pillows are supplied, but bedding and towels are not supplied. If you would like to hire a duvet and towel set for the duration of your stay, the cost is $60 per bed.
You will need to pay 3 weeks rent in advance, one week of which are used as your security deposit.
- Single $240
- Double/Twin $320